I. GENERAL TERMS AND SERVICES
7. The users/clients bear the entire risk of damage/loss of the goods after the delivery. Immediately after the goods are transfed to a courier, the TRADER is released from the risk which is transferred to the users/clients. The TRADER does not bear any responsibility for a delay if it is caused by the courier or another provider.
8. Immediately after the delivery, the goods should be checked carefully by the users/clients or a person authorized by them. Possible damages, hit spots or other harms on the goods should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In case it is found out that damages have occurred during the transportation of the goods the TRADER is not responsible for warranty service on this product. In instances where the TRADER has set in writing a specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. If false or wrong address, contact person and/or phone number are provided during the creation of the order the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to perform the contract.
8(а). Upon delivery of the goods, the users/clients or third party sign the accompanying documents. As third party is considered anyone that is not the titleholder of the order but accepts the delivered goods and is at the address provided by the client.
In case there is a refusal for the acceptance of the goods other that are stated below the refusal is considered groundless and the client must pay for the costs of the delivery and return of the items. In case the client can’t be found at the time of the delivery on the provided address or there is no access or conditions provided for the delivery of the item, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the ordered goods.
8(b). When the delivered goods do not correspond to the ordered from the client items and this can be proven from ordinary review the client may request the delivered goods to be replaced with the corresponding one from the order within 24 hours from the delivery.
III. WARRANTY DURATION
The TRADER offers warranty documentation for the purchased goods if such is provided by the manufacturer of the goods. In the documents are described: the address and telephone number of authorized repair services or manufacturer of the purchased goods, warranty conditions of the respective service centers or the manufacturer’s warranty on purchased items.
9. The prices listed on the site do not include packaging and transport to the customer’s address. Transport on the territory of Sofia city is free of charge. If the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the users/clients are responsible for the payment of all duties and others charges related to export.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER/CLIENT
10. The Users/clients have the opportunity to view and order the displayed goods in Mistral Bulgaria Ltd. online store.
11. The Users/clients have the right to be informed about the status of their order.
12. The Users/clients bear full responsibility for the protection of their username and password and for all acts performed by them or a third person using the username and password. Users are obliged to immediately notify the TRADER in case of unauthorized access using their username and password and whenever there is a risk of such use.
13. The user is obligated to pay the ordered items price according to the stated on Mistral Bulgaria Ltd. `s page way.
14. Any user, whether a customer of the TRADER is obliged when using the services:
14(а). The client is obliged to state precise and valid mobile number, shipping address and email address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs, when the same are not free, to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In case it is not clearly stated that delivery is free, it is considered compensable.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
15. The TRADER is not obliged and has no objective possibility to control the way consumers use the provided services.
The TRADER is not responsible towards users and third-party parties for any damages or losses occurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, removal, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information used, recorded or made available by / www.mistal.shop /.
17(а). After receiving the payment, the TRADER is obliged to transfer ownership to the users/clients for the acquired products, to deliver them within the stated time, to check the technical condition of every product before being send if it is possible without the destruction of the packaging.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23(а) The TRADER agrees 9not to disclose any personal information about customers to third parties – government bodies, companies, individuals and others, except when he has received the written consent of the Customer, the information is required by state bodies or officials, which under the current legislation are entitled to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide information under the law.
The TRADER is obliged to inform the Users of any changes in the Terms and conditions by publishing a notice of the changes in a visible place on the web page and give them enough time to become familiar with them.
If in the given period if the users have not said that they reject the changes they will be deemed bound by them. If in the given period, the users state that they don’t agree with the changes the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate delivery of services to the consumer.
25. Under ”Users/Clients” the general Terms and services identify as everyone who visited the Mistral Bulgaria Ltd. online page from their computer.
26.Under “Order” the general Terms and services identify as the selected goods and all other attributes associated with the delivery and payment of goods by the customers/users.
27. The Mistral Bulgaria Ltd. internet shop is owned by the TRADER.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in the spirit of understanding and goodwill. In case no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising from or related to interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or its adjustment to new circumstances shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of a trade, according to Bulgarian legislation.
General conditions for trade and distribution at Mistral Bulgaria Ltd. General conditions for trade and distribution at Mistral Distribution Ltd.